Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lunch at The Famous Roti Canai Pandamaran in Klang

I was down in Port Klang (Pelabuhan Klang) recently and was amazed to find a restaurant having endless stream of consumers (85% Chinese) going for their Roti Canai. The business was so good that you can see SIX workers making the Roti Canai simultaneously.

People were standing around impatiently, eyes glancing and not-so-politely staring at the patrons finishing their last sips of teh tarik, and some even took the liberty to park their derrieres on vacant seats, before the customers even finish their meal !!personally, I like the roti canai here. Crispy, light and airy, you can’t even see the ghee that goes into your lovely, fluffy bread. Although I admit that I have had better roti canai elsewhere, for I prefer myroti canai to be thicker, and redolent with greasy, buttery fragrance.
But I.V. Restaurant’s version of Roti Canai Pandamaran managed to satiate our cravings, at least until I can find that elusive “BEST EVER ROTI CANAI” that suits my plate …….

Name: I. V. RESTAURANT (ROTI CANAI PANDAMARAN)

Address: 

117, Jalan Pandamaran Jaya 62, 42000 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Contact: 012-345 3636 (I. V.)
Opening Hours: 5.30am – 5.00pm Daily...

1 comment:

  1. mmg sedap kedai ni.tp masalahnya...nk tissue kena byr 20sen.sabor je laaa

    ReplyDelete