Wednesday, January 26, 2011

thoazh meedhu kai poattu koNdu thondriyadhellaam paesi oorai sutri vandhoam vandhoam oruvar veettilae paduthu thoonginoam natpin poarvaikkuLLae .....JIESHA


nenjukkuL nenjukkuL uLLa  eNNangaL eNNagaL solla naNban ore sondham namadhu maejaiyil uNavu koottaNi adhil natpin rusi.. ade vaazhkai payaNam maaRalaam natpu dhaan maaRuma? 






This is for you, my best friend,
the one person i can tell my soul too
Who can relate to me like no other
Who I can laugh with to no extents,
Who I can cry too when times are tough,
Who can help me with the problems of my life.


Never have you turned your back on me

Or told me I wasnt good enough or let me down
I don't think you know what that means to me
You have went through so much pain and 
you still have time For me.
And I love you for listening even when inside you are dying
And I look up too you because you are strong,
and caring and beautiful.
Even though you don't think you are.



And I hope you know that I am always here

To listen to you laugh and cry and help
In all the ways that i can
And I will try to be at least half the friend you are To me.



I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, 
with out you.My best friend.
i love you so much thangam arumugam...muakcss 


thoazh meedhu kai poattu koNdu
thondriyadhellaam paesi oorai sutri vandhoam vandhoam
oruvar veettilae paduthu thoonginoam natpin poarvaikkuLLae ....

jiesha forever


So hear me out when I say
You are the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
That made my life so bright
With you I am always glad
You are the best friend I have ever had!

2 comments:

  1. When I was born, GOD said, "Oh No! Another IDIOT". When you were born, GOD said, "OH No! COMPETITION". Who knew, one day these two will become FREINDS FOREVER! hehehhehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you look around and your world is crumbling or when you think no one loves you, your best friend is the one to run to you and thats you jie.......love you and happy to have u with me.

    ReplyDelete